Monday, June 11, 2007

i want my MTV!


Rob & Big...this is my new favorite show. it's on MTV, and it's really really funny! they are following the life of pro-skateboarder Rob Dyrdek (llittle white boy) and his bodyguard (guarding him from what, i'm still not sure) Big Black (big black guy, thus the name). they are the oddest pairing, which makes it even more comical. the whole show is based around Rob coming up with the most random thing to spend his money on (ex: a little baby mini horse and pasture in his hollywood home's back yard). the "project" usually includes Rob talking Big Black into doing something really stupid...and hilarity ensues. i think what makes this show so funny is that Rob is this extremely articulate white boy from middle america trying to be a little bit gangsta' in LA. i tell ya, it's pure genius! reality tv at it's finest!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

OH my word...I LOVE this show! I literally laugh outloud every time I watch it. Sometimes they will have free episodes on Itunes FYI. Glad to know someone else gets a kick out of this show.