Thursday, January 18, 2007

blame it on the rain?

disclaimer: for those of you who watched american idol and their auditions in seattle...if you're choosing to judge pacific northwesterners, please don't use those people as your demographic. because, not all people in the northwest have the "crazy eyes" that were showcased last night. secondly, many of those people weren't even from seattle or the surrounding areas, they traveled great distances to show off their "talent." so, if you're going to cast judgement based on that show...i ask that you take into consideration the beautiful scenery (when it wasn't raining). there's the space needle, pike's place fish market, beautiful flowers, etc.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ok, you don't know me...but Jessica does..and I'm sure she can tell you all about me! I think she needs to get her own blog. I KNOW it would be funny.

I LOVE American Idol, and thought that they were a little harsh on Seattle. Changing the subject..is that the Kim in the previous blog picture that came to Nepal to see Jessica? Hey Kim!